TSP 2021 Conference to be a virtual event due to Coronavirus! The current worldwide situation regarding COVID-19 is seriously affecting all travel plans. The TSP 2021 Organizing Committee members have been monitoring the situation over the past months, with full attention to the health and safety of all presenters, exhibitors, attendees, and have explored all options to maintain the event. To implement this, the following actions are taken:
The OpenConf Peer Review & Conference Management System will be set up to allow the authors of accepted papers in main tracks, workshops, and special sessions to mandatorily upload a presentation file (.ppt, .pptx, or .pdf) or a presentation with recorded audio, and made available for online viewing by all registrants.
The virtual conference will not include the opening & closing sessions, etc.
Authors of the accepted papers must register and pay a registration fee. The Conference Organizers applied significant discount on registration fees and reserve the right to not include a paper to proceedings, if the Conference fee is not paid by the due date.
Welcome to the official website of the 2021 44th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP – IEEE Conference Record #52935), which will be organized online during July 26-28, 2021.
In cooperation with the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa), IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter, and Scientific Association for Infocommunications, a Sister Society of the IEEE and the IEEE Communications Society, the TSP 2021 driven by the theme ‘The age of A.I.‘, is organized by eighteen universities from Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Croatia, Taiwan, Japan, Slovak Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, France, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, and Poland, for academics, researchers, and developers and it serves as a premier annual international forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish new cooperation between research groups from universities, research centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The international expansion motivates the organizers in their effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics, and employees of research centers. The official language of the conference is English.
After the conference, the authors of about 40% of the highest rated papers will also be invited to submit the extended version for publishing in Special Journal Issues (papers to be published after significant extension and new review process):
High quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a Special Issue “Selected Papers from the 2020 43rd and 2021 44th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP)” of an international journal Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417; CODEN: ASPCC7), an international peer-reviewed open access journal on all aspects of applied natural sciences published by MDPI (CiteScore 2020 Scopus data: 3.0, which equals rank 85/297 (Q2) in ‘General Engineering’ and indexed by Web of Science (Q2 – ‘Engineering, Multidisciplinary’) with current Impact Factor: 2.679). The submitted papers must have at least 50% new material from the conference original papers.
Guest Editors: Assoc. Prof. Norbert Herencsar (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic); Prof. Dr. Francesco Benedetto (University of “Roma TRE”, Italy), Assoc. Prof. Jorge Crichigno (University of South Carolina, USA).
High quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a Special Issue “Advances in Signal Processing Techniques for Ground Penetrating Radar Applications” of an international journal Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292), an international peer-reviewed open access journal about the science and application of remote sensing technology published by MDPI and indexed by Web of Science (JCR category rank: 10/32 (Q2) in ‘Remote Sensing’; current Impact Factor: 4.848). The submitted papers must have at least 50% new material from the conference original papers.
Guest Editors: Prof. Dr. Fabio Tosti and Prof. Dr. Amir M. Alani (both with University of West London (UWL), UK), Prof. Dr. Francesco Benedetto (University of “Roma TRE”, Italy), Dr. Luca Bianchini Ciampoli (Università degli Studi Roma Tre, Italy), Prof. Dr. Evert C. Slob (Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands), Dr. Francesco Soldovieri (National Research Council of Italy (CNR), Italy).
High quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a Special Issue “Signal Processing Circuits and Systems for Smart Sensing Applications” of an international journal Sensors (1424-8220; CODEN: SENSC9), an international peer-reviewed open access journal on the science and technology of sensors published by MDPI and indexed by Web of Science (CiteScore (2020 Scopus data: 5.8; ranked 13/128 (Q1) in ‘Physics and Astronomy: Instrumentation’ and 135/693 (Q1) in ‘Electrical and Electronic Engineering’ and 69/329 (Q1) in ‘Computer Science: Information Systems’;current Impact Factor: 3.576). The submitted papers must have at least 50% new material from the conference original papers.
Guest Editors: Assoc. Prof. Norbert Herencsar (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic); Prof. Dr. Khaled N. Salama (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia)
The extended version of selected TSP 2021 papers will be published in the International Journal of Advances in Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Signals and Systems (IJATES) journal (ISSN: 1805-5443) – indexed by Google Scholar, CrossRef, WorldCat, EZB Elektronischen Zeitschriftenbibliothek, and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (papers to be published after significant extension and new review process).
September 13, 2021! Winners of the Best Student Paper Award have been notified.
September 13, 2021! The authors of the selected Special Issue papers have been notified.
August 31, 2021! The TSP 2021 Conference Proceedings are indexed in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library (presented papers only)!
July 23, 2021! The TSP 2021 Conference Program has been released.
July 23, 2021! The Invited Keynotes and Tutorial are available on YouTube.
July 16, 2021! The Invited Keynote and Tutorial Speakers are announced.
June 15, 2021! The review process of TSP 2021 papers is successfully finished. The TSP Organizing Committee is thankful to reviewers for their careful evaluation. Official notification of acceptance/rejection letters have been sent. Authors can also Check Status of their submissions in Peer Review & Conference Management System.
April 20, 2021! The WS2: International Workshop on Advanced Network Technologies and IoT organized by Assoc. Prof. Jorge Crichigno (University of South Carolina, U.S.A.) and Assoc. Prof. Gautam Srivastava (Brandon University, Canada) will be co-located with TSP 2021.
April 20, 2021! The WS1: 5th International Workshop on Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications organized by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Larbi Boubchir and Prof. Boubaker Daachi (both with the LIASD – University of Paris 8, France) will be co-located with TSP 2021.
March 1, 2021! The TSP 2021 is registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under IEEE Conference Record #52935.
March 1, 2021! The IEEE PDF eXpress Plus ID of TSP 2021 Conference is 52935X.
March 1, 2021! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog number to TSP 2021 Conference online proceedings: XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP2188P-ART = ISBN 978-1-6654-2933-7.
February 15, 2021! The Paper Submission System is opened!
January 1, 2021! The 2021 44th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) will be held during July 26-28, 2021 (Virtual Event).
January 1, 2021! The TSP 2020 Conference Proceedings are indexed in Web of Science (formerly Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters), i.e. including with the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar in all announced databases (presented papers only)!
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued online, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be submitted for indexing to the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library – IEEE Conference Record #52935, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar databases.
- IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, where the TSP 2011-2020 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing web access to more than 5.35 million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. It is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2020 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2008-2020 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011-2020 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. DBLP listed more than 4.45 million articles on computer science in January 2018.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011-2020 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.