TSP 2023 Conference to be a Virtual Event!
The OpenConf Peer Review & Conference Management System will be set up to allow the authors of accepted papers in main tracks, workshops, and special sessions to mandatorily upload a presentation file (.ppt, .pptx, or .pdf) or a presentation with recorded audio, and made available for online viewing by all registrants.
The virtual conference will not include the opening & closing sessions, etc.
Authors of the accepted papers must register and pay a registration fee. The Conference Organizers applied significant discount on registration fees and reserve the right to not include a paper to proceedings, if the Conference fee is not paid by the due date.
Welcome to the official website of the 2023 46th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP – IEEE Conference Record #59544), which will be organized online during July 12-14, 2023.
In cooperation with the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa), IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter, and Scientific Association for Infocommunications, a Sister Society of the IEEE and the IEEE Communications Society, the TSP 2023, driven by the theme ‘AI for Bright Future of Humanity‘, is organized by eighteen universities from Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Croatia, Taiwan, Japan, Slovak Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, France, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, and Poland, for academics, researchers, and developers and it serves as a premier annual international forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish new cooperation between research groups from universities, research centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The international expansion motivates the organizers in their effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics, and employees of research centers. The official language of the conference is English.
After the conference, the authors of about 40% of the highest-rated papers will also be invited to submit the extended version for publishing in Special Journal Issues (papers to be published after significant extension and new review process).
April 12, 2023! The TSP 2023 is registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under IEEE Conference Record #59544.
April 12, 2023! The IEEE PDF eXpress Plus ID of TSP 2023 Conference is 59544X.
April 12, 2023! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog number to TSP 2023 Conference online proceedings: XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP2388P-ART, ISBN: 979-8-3503-0396-4.
March 31, 2023! Due to numerous requests the deadline for Full Paper Submissions is extended until May 1, 2023 (30 extra days).
March 9, 2023! The Paper Submission System is opened!
December 21, 2022! The 2023 46th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) will be held in July 12-14, 2023 (Virtual Event).
October 5, 2022! Winners of the Best Student Paper Award have been notified.
October 5, 2022! The authors of the selected Special Issue papers have been notified.
October 3, 2022! The TSP 2022 Conference Proceedings are indexed in Scopus and DBLP (presented papers only)!
August 19, 2022! The TSP 2022 Conference Proceedings are indexed in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library (presented papers that meet IEEE Xplore®’s scope and quality requirements)!
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore®’s scope and quality requirements. The Proceedings of the previous editions were indexed in the following databases:
- IEEE Xplore®, where the TSP 2011-2022 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing web access to more than 5.92 million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. It is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2022 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2008-2022 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011-2022 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. DBLP listed more than 4.45 million articles on computer science in January 2018.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011-2022 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.