Welcome to the official website of the 2018 41st International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP – IEEE Conference Record #43564), which will be held during July 4-6, 2018, in Divani Hotel Caravel *****, Vassileos Alexandrou 2, 16121, Athens, Greece.
In cooperation with the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa), IEEE Greece Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, and IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter, the TSP 2018 is organized by seventeen universities from Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Taiwan, Japan, Slovak Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, France, Slovenia, Croatia, and Poland, for academics, researchers, and developers and it serves as a premier annual international forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish new cooperation between research groups from universities, research centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The international expansion motivates the organizers in their effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics, and employees of research centers.
In addition, prospective authors are also invited to submit the extended version of their research papers for publishing in special issues of international journals.
The official language of the conference is English.
April 18, 2018! Announcement: The review process of TSP 2018 papers is successfully finished. The TSP Organizing Committee is thankful to 296 reviewers for their careful evaluation. Authors can Check Status of their submissions in Peer Review & Conference Management System. Official notification of acceptance/rejection letters are sent.
April 18, 2018! The Registration Zone is opened!
April 3, 2018! The TSP 2017 Conference report is published in IEEE Region 8 News (p. 6, Vol. 21, No. 1, March 2018)!
March 12, 2018! Due to numerous requests the Paper Submission System for Full Paper Submissions to Regular tracks, Workshops, and Special Sessions is closing on March 19, 2018 @ 6PM CET.
March 8, 2018! The TSP 2017 Conference Proceedings are indexed in Web of Science (formerly Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters)!
March 8, 2018! Elsevier notification regarding TSP 2017 Conference Proceedings indexing in Scopus can be read here.
February 12, 2018! TSP 2018 Conference will be held in the Divani Hotel Caravel *****, in the heart of the historical center of Athens.
February 12, 2018! The WS2: 8th SPLab Workshop of Signal Processing Laboratory will be co-located with TSP 2018.
February 6, 2018! The SS5: Special Session on Robust Face and Emotion Recognition and Analysis will be organized by Ing. Dr. HDR. Hassene seddik – ENSIT, Tunisia, Dr. Zied Lachiri – ENIT, Tunisia, and Assoc. Prof. Nawres Khlifa – ISTMT, Tunisia.
February 2, 2018! The SS4: Special Session on Multivariate Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery – From Theory to Applications will be organized by Prof. Corneliu Burileanu and Dr. Anamaria Radoi (both with the University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania).
January 30, 2018! The 2nd International Workshop on Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications organized by Assoc. Prof. Larbi Boubchir and Prof. Boubaker Daachi (both with the LIASD – University of Paris 8, France) will be co-located with TSP 2018.
January 5, 2018! The SS3: Special Session on Photonic Networks and their Applications (Theory, Design, Modeling, Trials) will be organized by Dr. Josef Vojtech (CESNET a.l.e., Czech Republic) and Dr. Petr Munster (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic).
January 5, 2018! The Invited Opening Keynote Speech on Signal Processing entitled Memristor-based Neuromorphic Computing Systems will be given by Prof. Themis Prodromakis – Professor of Nanotechnology and Head of the Electronic Materials and Devices Research Group in the Zepler Institute, University of Southampton, UK.
January 4, 2018! The SS2: Special Session on Monitoring and Control Based on Image Processing will be organized by Prof.dr.ing. Dan Popescu and Dr. Loretta Ichim both with the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania.
January 2, 2018! The Invited Opening Keynote Speech on Telecommunications entitled Internet of Everything – From Molecules to the Universe will be given by Prof. Ozgur B. Akan, IEEE Fellow – Head of the Internet of Everything Group at the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK.
December 9, 2017! The SS1: Special Session on Signal Processing Techniques for Ground Penetrating Radar Applications (SPT4GPRA) will be organized by Prof. Dr. Francesco Benedetto, PhD (University of Roma Tre, Rome, Italy) and Dr. Fabio Tosti, PhD (University of West London (UWL), London, UK).
December 8, 2017! The Paper Submission System is opened!
November 9, 2017! The IEEE PDF eXpress Plus ID of TSP 2018 Conference is 43564XP.
November 9, 2017! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog numbers to TSP 2018 Conference proceedings: XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP1888P-ART = ISBN 978-1-5386-4695-3; USB: CFP1888P-USB = ISBN 978-1-5386-4694-6.
November 9, 2017! The TSP 2018 is registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under IEEE Conference Record #43564.
November 9, 2017! The IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa), IEEE Greece Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, and IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2018 Conference have been approved!
October 24, 2017! The TSP 2017 Conference Proceedings are indexed in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library (presented papers only)!
September 1, 2017! The 2018 41st International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) will be held during July 2018, in Athens, Greece.
Proceedings Indexing and Special Issues
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be submitted for indexing to the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library – IEEE Conference Record #43564, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar databases.
- IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, where the TSP 2011-2017 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing web access to more than 4.43 million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. It is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2017 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2008-2016 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011-2017 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. DBLP listed more than 4.05 million articles on computer science in January 2018.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011-2017 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.
After the conference, selected papers will also be published in special issues of international journals!