Welcome to the official website of the 2017 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP – IEEE Conference Record #41294), which will be held during July 5-7, 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
In cooperation with the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa), IEEE Spain Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter, and IEEE Croatia Section Communications Chapter, the TSP 2017 is organized by sixteen universities from Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Taiwan, Japan, Slovak Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, France, Slovenia, Croatia, and Poland, for academics, researchers, and developers and it serves as a premier annual international forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish new cooperation between research groups from universities, research centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The international expansion motivates the organizers in their effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics, and employees of research centers.
In addition, prospective authors are also invited to submit the extended version of their research papers for publishing in special issues of international journals.
The official language of the conference is English.
April 16, 2017! The review process of TSP 2017 papers is successfully finished. The TSP Organizing Committee is thankful to reviewers for their careful evaluation. Official notification of acceptance/rejection letters have been sent. Authors can also Check Status of their submissions in Peer Review & Conference Management System.
April 16, 2017! The airlines of SkyTeam, Official Alliance Network of TSP 2017, offer attractive airfares for participants – more information HERE.
April 14, 2017! There will be a slight delay in announcing the final results caused by reviewing record number of submissions in limited time. We are thankful for your patience.
March 18, 2017! The 2nd Invited Keynote Speech on Telecommunications entitled Paving the way towards 5G will be given by Mérouane Debbah, IEEE Fellow – Full Professor at Large Networks and Systems Group (LANEAS), CentraleSupélec, France.
March 9, 2017! Due to numerous requests the Paper Submission System for both regular papers and special session submissions is closing on March 14, 2017 @ 2PM CET.
February 23, 2017! Due to numerous requests the deadline for Full Paper Submissions to Regular tracks, Special Sessions and Workshops is extended until March 9, 2017 (13 extra days).
February 21, 2017! The 1st International Workshop of Advanced Terahertz Technologies and Applications (AT2P) organized by Prof. Lluis Jofre (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain), Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayhan Yazgan (Karadeniz Technical University, Trabzon, Turkey), and Asst. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Unlu (Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University, Ankara, Turkey) will be co-located with TSP 2017.
February 20, 2017! The Invited Keynote Speech on Telecommunications will be given by Univ.Prof. Dr. Schahram Dustdar, IEEE Fellow – Full Professor and Head of the Distributed Systems Group, Institute of Information Systems, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), Austria.
February 6, 2017! The Invited Keynote Speech on Signal Processing entitled Precision imaging in cerebrovascular diagnosis and interventional planningwill be given by Alejandro F. Frangi, PhD, IEEE Fellow – Professor of Biomedical Image Computing, CISTIB Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine, Electronic and Electrical Engineering Department, The University of Sheffield, UK.
February 6, 2017! The Special Session on Photonic Networks and Services: Theory, Design, Modeling, and Applications organized by Dr. Josef Vojtech (CESNET a.l.e., Czech Republic) and Dr. Petr Munster (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic) will be co-located with TSP 2017.
February 5, 2017! The 1st International Workshop on Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications organized by Assoc. Prof. Larbi Boubchir and Prof. Boubaker Daachi (both LIASD – University of Paris 8, France) will be co-located with TSP 2017.
January 23, 2017! The IEEE PDF eXpress Plus ID of TSP 2017 Conference is 41294XP.
January 23, 2017! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog numbers to TSP 2017 Conference proceedings: XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP1788P-ART = ISBN 978-1-5090-3982-1; USB: CFP1788P-USB = ISBN 978-1-5090-3981-4.
January 21, 2017! The TSP 2017 is registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under IEEE Conference Record #41294.
January 19, 2017! The IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and IEEE Spain Section technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2017 Conference have been approved!
January 19, 2017! The 7th SPLab Workshop of Signal Processing Laboratory will be co-located with TSP 2017.
January 15, 2017! The Isik University, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sile/Istanbul, Turkey has become the 16th co-organizer of the TSP 2017 Conference!
January 12, 2017! The TSP 2016 Conference Proceedings including presented papers are indexed in all announced databases, i.e. IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar!
January 4, 2017! The 1st Special Session organized by Prof. Dan Popescu and Dr. Loretta Ichim (both University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania) will be dedicated to Image Processing to Diagnose, Monitor, and Control.
December 21, 2016! The IEEE Croatia Section Communications Chapter technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2017 Conference has been approved!
December 14, 2016! The Paper Submission System is opened!
December 1, 2016! The TSP 2016 Conference Proceedings are indexed in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library (presented papers only)!
November 27, 2016! Latest notification from the IEEE: The IEEE Xplore content of TSP 2016 Proceedings was released for processing on 11/17/16 and it should be posted to IEEE Xplore in approximately two weeks.
November 25, 2016! The Université Paris 8, UFR MITSIC, Laboratoire d’Informatique Avancée de Saint-Denis (LIASD), France has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2017 Conference!
November 4, 2016! The IEEE Czechoslovakia Section and IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter technical co-sponsorship for the TSP 2017 Conference has been approved!
October 31, 2016! The TSP 2016 Conference report is published in IEEE Communications Magazine – Global Communications Newsletter (October 2016, Vol. 54, No. 10)!
October 31, 2016! The Istanbul Technical University, Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Istanbul, Turkey has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2017 Conference!
October 31, 2016! The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Taipei, Taiwan has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2017 Conference!
October 31, 2016! The Tecnocampus, Escola Universitària Politècnica de Mataró, Mataró, Spain has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2017 Conference!
October 1, 2016! Reminder: The deadline for extended manuscript submission of TSP 2016 papers nominated for post-conference publishing in the Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers or International Journal of Advances in Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Signals and Systems (IJATES) is November 1, 2016!
September 1, 2016! The TSP 2016 highlights & summary can be found in History menu.
July 14, 2016! The TSP 2016 Conference photos are available in Facebook Gallery.
June 17, 2016! The joint TSP 2014 and TSP 2015 Conference Proceedings including presented papers are indexed in all announced databases, i.e. IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar!
June 1, 2016! The 2017 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) will be held during July 5-7, 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
Proceedings Indexing and Special Issues
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be submitted for indexing to the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library – IEEE Conference Record #41294, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar databases.
- IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, where the TSP 2011-2016 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing web access to more than 4.1 million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. It is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2016 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2008-2016 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011-2016 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. DBLP listed more than 3.5 million articles on computer science in December 2016.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011-2016 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.
After the conference, selected papers will also be published in special issues of international journals!