Welcome to the official website of the 2013 36th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), which will be held during July 2-4, 2013, Rome, Italy.
The TSP 2013 conference is organized for, but not limited to, young academics, researchers and developers from different branches of telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists and developers, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas and establish new cooperation between research groups. The conference originally started as a Central European initiative but recently we have had participants from Universities and Research Centers from the whole Europe and also from Asia, America and Africa.
This international expansion further motivates us in our effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics and employees of research centers.
In addition, prospective authors are also invited to submit the extended version of their research papers for publishing in high-impact journals.
The official language of the conference is English.
April 30, 2013! The Registration Zone is opened!
April 15, 2013! The TSP 2013 Conference takes place in Hotel NH Villa Carpegna****, Via Pio IV,6. 00165 Rome, which is in walking distance to Vatican City.
April 8, 2013! Authors of CONDITIONALY ACCEPTED papers are invited to Make Final Submission of their revised papers until April 26th, 2013 – 3pm GMT+02:00.
April 8, 2013! The review process of TSP 2013 papers is finished. Authors can Check Status of their submissions in Conference System.
April 6, 2013! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog numbers to TSP 2013 conference proceedings: CFP1388P-ART = ISBN 978-1-4799-0404-4; CFP1388P-CDR = ISBN 978-1-4799-0403-7; and CFP1388P-PRT = ISBN 978-1-4799-0402-0.
April 5, 2013! The TSP 2013 conference is recently registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under record number #30983.
March 24, 2013! Announcement: Due to unexpected technical issues all upcoming deadlines are postponed by 2 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
February 21, 2013! Final Deadline Extension: Due to numerous requests the Paper Submission System is closing on Feb. 28, 2013 @ 6pm GMT+01:00!
February 19, 2013! NOTICE: Due to maintenance the TSP website will be out of order on Friday, 22.2.2013 (2pm – 3pm). We apologize for any inconvenience that the maintenance may cause you.
December 4, 2012! The Paper Submission System is opened!
November 26, 2012! The TSP 2012 Conference presented papers are already indexed in all announced databases, i.e. IEEE Xplore® digital library, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar!
September 29, 2012! The list of selected papers for Special Issues on Radioengineering & Telecommunication Systems is available HERE.
September 9, 2012! The 2013 36th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) is announced.
Proceedings and Special Issues
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on a CD-ROM under the ISBN: 978-1-4799-0403-7. The TSP Proceedings (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be sent for indexing and abstracting in IEEE Xplore® digital library and for indexing in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar databases.
- IEEE Xplore® digital library, where the TSP 2011 and TSP 2012 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing full text access to the world’s highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2011 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2011 and TSP 2012 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011 Proceedings is already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. In June 2012, DBLP listed more than 2 million articles on computer science.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011 and TSP 2012 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in beta in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.
After the conference, selected papers will also be published in special issues of international journals:
The extended version of selected TSP 2013 papers will be published in the Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering journal – indexed by SciVerse SCOPUS, EBSCO, ProQuest, Driver, DOAJ directory, and Google Scholar (after paper extension and new review process).
The extended version of selected TSP 2013 papers will be published in the International Journal of Advances in Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Signals and Systems (IJATES) journal – indexed by Google Scholar (after paper extension and new review process).