Welcome to the official website of the 2016 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), which will be held during June 27-29, 2016, in Hilton Garden Inn Vienna South, Hertha-Firnberg-Strasse 5, 1100 Vienna, Austria.
In cooperation with the IEEE Region 8, IEEE Austria Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter, and IEEE Croatia Section Communications Chapter, the TSP 2016 is organized by eleven universities from Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, and Japan, for academics, researchers, and developers and it serves as a premier annual international forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication technology and signal processing. The aim of the conference is to bring together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish new cooperation between research groups from universities, research centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The international expansion motivates the organizers in their effort to providing a platform for exchanging information and experience to help to improve the level and extent of scientific cooperation between university students, academics, and employees of research centers.
In addition, prospective authors are also invited to submit the extended version of their research papers for publishing in special issues of international journals.
The official language of the conference is English.
May 19, 2016! The TSP 2016 Conference Programme has been released.
April 25, 2016! Announcement: The TSP 2016 Conference is hosted in the Hilton Garden Inn Vienna South, which is located close to Wien Meidling railway station in the vibrant Wienerberg city district with a scenic Wienerberg Golfclub backdrop. Room reservation in the conference hotel with special room rates can be done HERE. The special room rate will be available until May 23, 2016 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
April 6, 2016! The airlines of SkyTeam, Official Alliance Network of TSP 2016, offer attractive airfares for participants – more information HERE.
April 6, 2016! Announcement: The review process of TSP 2016 papers is successfully finished. The TSP Organizing Committee is thankful to 284 reviewers for their careful evaluation. Authors can Check Status of their submissions in Peer Review & Conference Management System. Official notification of acceptance/rejection letters will be sent next days.
April 5, 2016! The Registration Zone is opened!
March 8, 2016! The 1st Invited Speech on Signal Processing entitled Fractional-Order Circuits and Systems: An Emerging Interdisciplinary Research Topic will be given by Ahmed Elwakil – Professor with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Sharjah, UAE.
March 2, 2016! Call for Reviewers! The TSP 2016 Organizing Committee is seeking for acknowledged specialist (with Ph.D. degree or higher position) to participate in the review process of TSP. Please contact us by mailing to email@example.com.
February 29, 2016! The 6th SPLab Workshop of Signal Processing Laboratory will be a part of TSP 2016.
February 26, 2016! Due to numerous requests the Paper Submission System for both regular papers and special session submissions is closing on March 1, 2016 @ 6PM GMT+1!
February 19, 2016! Due to numerous requests from authors the Author Guidelines and templates have been revised.
February 16, 2016! TSP 2016 Student Best Paper Award! Authors of Best 3 Student Papers will be Awarded – details available HERE.
February 15, 2016! The 2nd Invited Speech on Telecommunications entitled Machine Type Communications: Challenges and Perspectives will be given by Ray-Guang Cheng – Professor with the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taipei, Taiwan.
February 15, 2016! Announcement! Due to numerous requests the deadline for Full Paper Submissions is extended until February 26, 2016.
February 11, 2016! The 4th Special Session will be dedicated to Photonic Networks and Services: Theory, Design, Modeling, and Applications.
February 1, 2016! The 3rd Special Session will be dedicated to Monitoring and Control Based on Image Processing.
January 13, 2016! The 2nd Special Session will be dedicated to Signal and Image Processing for Biometric Human Recognition: Theory, Methods, Applications and Systems.
January 6, 2016! The 1st Special Session will be dedicated to Fractional-Order Systems: Theory, Design and Applications.
January 6, 2016! The IEEE PDF eXpress Plus ID of TSP 2016 Conference is 38642XP.
January 6, 2016! The IEEE has assigned the following catalog numbers to TSP 2016 Conference proceedings: XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP1688P-ART = ISBN 978-1-5090-1288-6; USB: CFP1688P-USB = ISBN 978-1-5090-1287-9.
January 6, 2016! The TSP 2016 is registered in the IEEE Conferences & Events database under IEEE Conference Record #38642.
January 4, 2016! The IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2016 Conference has been approved!
December 29, 2015! The Paper Submission System is opened!
December 21, 2015! The Invited Speech on Telecommunications entitled Sensing and Communications Using Ultrawideband Random Noise and Chaotic Waveforms will be given by Ram M. Narayanan – Professor of Electrical Engineering at Department of Electrical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
December 21, 2015! The Call for Special Sessions has been announced.
October 23, 2015! The IEEE Croatia Section Communications Chapter technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2016 Conference has been approved!
October 13, 2015! The joint TSP 2014 and TSP 2015 Conference Proceedings are indexed in IEEE Xplore® digital library (presented papers only)!
October 13, 2015! The Information Networking Laboratory, Graduate School and Faculty of Science and Technology, Seikei University, Tokyo, Japan has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2016 Conference!
October 13, 2015! The Faculty of Telecommunications, Technical University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2016 Conference!
October 12, 2015! The Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Osijek, Osijek, Croatia has become a co-organizer of the TSP 2016 Conference!
September 27, 2015! The IEEE Austria Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section, and IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter technical co-sponsorship of the TSP 2016 Conference has been approved!
September 20, 2015! The 2016 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) will be held during June 27-29, 2016, in Vienna, Austria.
Proceedings and Special Issues
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be sent for indexing in IEEE Xplore® digital library – IEEE Conference Record #38642, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar databases.
- IEEE Xplore® digital library, where the TSP 2011-2015 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted, is an online delivery system providing web access to more than three-million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. It is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), where the TSP 2008-2013 Proceedings are already indexed, is a database accessible via Web of Science that helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, letting researchers use cited reference searching to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature.
- SCOPUS, where the TSP 2011-2015 Proceedings are already abstracted, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It’s designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- DBLP, where the TSP 2011-2015 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a computer science bibliography website hosted at Universität Trier, in Germany. It was originally a database and logic programming bibliography site, and has existed at least since the 1980s. DBLP listed more than 2.3 million articles on computer science in October 2013.
- Google Scholar, where the TSP 2011-2015 Proceedings are already abstracted, is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, conference proceedings, plus scholarly books, and other non-peer reviewed journals.
After the conference, selected papers will also be published in special issues of international journals:
The extended version of selected TSP 2016 papers will be published in the International Journal of Advances in Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Signals and Systems (IJATES) journal – indexed by Google Scholar, CrossRef, WorldCat, EZB Elektronischen Zeitschriftenbibliothek, and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (papers to be published after significant extension and new review process).